Thursday, June 9, 2011

Waiting Patiently

June 9

Yah... It's time for some champagne!  It's officially over... the HEAT CYCLE!  We got home from our adventure to California to meet Lyric's arranged marriage partner Ali.  Ali was a gentleman at best and we hope for some little ones in August!  We made it home and I picked up Quiver on Sunday.  At second thought after we returned I think Quiver should have stayed there as he was beside himself in love and practically trying to impregnate her through the walls. I had to do some arranging and rearranging of dogs to make sure no mishaps happened. As of last night, I wished I had a video camera (my phone was dead), as I watched the two switch rolls and Lyric was humping Quiver. It was hilarious as Quiver lost his interest yesterday but Lyric had not apparently. This went on for an hour or so. No camera, no photos... sorry. Now, it's time to hope and wait to see what comes of our trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment